Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66198.27

Seasoned Veteran

Bovada registration helps...

Hi I am new to thhis...Please help i sent my email to "Bovada" & would love the installations to enhance but I havent figured thatt out yet...
    Please help I sent an email to & they told me to send a something I forget please admins do NOT tell me off on this...
    I would love some input here on HOW you got your first deposits...in

If you are in the USA Western Union is the best way to deposit, but on bovada you have to call them so they can give you the name to send to, but don't call until you are ready to do it, the name is only good for 24 hours then changes.

What advice are you looking for with coupons? Putting a coupon question in a Bovada thread will likely lessen your chances of it being answered.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i think i have to disagree with poofy here, i think netspend is the best way to depo on bovada, u do have to pay a 4dollar load fee to netspend plus the % that bovada charges but it is quick and easy i mean it literally takes as long as it takes you to put ur CC info in. plus once u get the card from the store and activate it, they will send u one with ur name on it and it can be used to do transfers online which is a sweet feature.

so my advice is to goto www.netspend.com and find the nearest store near u that carries them and then buy a netspend visa card. make sure that if u want to deposit 50 dollars u take 60 or so because of the cardfee and bovadas fee. then go back home and chose the credit/debit-card depoist option and put in ur info, from start to finish depending on how far the store is from ur house (mine is a block away, just a local gas station) it should take 5 minutes.

Seasoned Veteran
    Well @nab first of All i have a "debit card" & would love to just do that for Bovada...the main thing that happens is when I try to load my account info it fails...Due to some verification setting a miss...everything on the card is accurate on the bovada app...Evens......

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ya that is why i said to get a netspend card, it only accepts certain cards and netspend it one of them.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    so my suggestion is goto the store and buy a netspend card with the card u are trying to use now

Seasoned Veteran
    Well i am in to Netspend the delays against the "crimes" it imposes is "O.K." walking against the tides from where I come from is adjacent to "this Madness" surfacing reasschons of the "dleit Kaa" seperates "men" from novices, I am a professional story tellers brother & i am nnot too bad myself, Believe me on this..........thank you guys ffor you help heres "Gunalcheesh" that means thank yous ffrom where i'm froms...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    have u had ur mental health screening yet this year? if not i suggest an appointment ASAP

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    whut
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

I just made my first deposit with my debit card, it worked, but first i had to verify my account. Call their customer service number and they will tell you what the best ways are to deposit.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.