Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Experienced Member

Hello all. Maybe someone could help.

Hi peeps,
    I'm new to this site and happy to be here. I signed up awhile ago and I'm unable to do much on here. I see where people are chattting (or were chatting) but that box is closed to me. Also I did do a few offers but only (1) credited and I did complete the offers. Also, some red error dialouge comes up when I attempt to enter the poker client, idk? I have sent my # in with the pin code for verification. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks and hope to hear from someone soon

Hi and welcome to Pokerowned. For chat, you should go to settings in the upper right and scroll down to general settings, when you click that it will open up and on top it will say "show chatbox" make sure iit is set to yes. For the offers it is not uncommon for them to not convert. Your best bet is looking at the task ticker to see what others have gotten to work. Right now the poker client is down, Zab is working on redoing it. I hope this helps a bit.

Experienced Member

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    Hi and welcome to Pokerowned. For chat, you should go to settings in the upper right and scroll down to general settings, when you click that it will open up and on top it will say "show chatbox" make sure iit is set to yes. For the offers it is not uncommon for them to not convert. Your best bet is looking at the task ticker to see what others have gotten to work. Right now the poker client is down, Zab is working on redoing it. I hope this helps a bit.

Oh okay Thanks you soo much. I did send my confirmation e-mail to support ticket for the 35,000 points I should have gotten. Thanks a bunches!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Welcome

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    Welcome
    Hello and Thanks

Experienced Member
    BTW, everything is checked properly idk?

you still can't chat?

you should be all set now.