Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Best way to halt a losing streak

Been playing for several years and have hit a serious down streak. What have you found is the best way to halt one (besides giving it up altogether)

igor23

I stay within in my BR, which means moving down in stakes if the losing streak is too long. Then I start looking at my game and see if there is a reason why I'm losing, study up more, and basically just try and get more disciplined. The big thing that I hate doing but really improves my game is only playing one game and taking lots of notes on all the players.

One is take a breather, chances are you are chasing everything trying to recover and you are very off your game. Play all free rolls!! You still get poker in and if you do well you get $, not losing $

Good luck!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just whenever you feel a streak coming on, take a break, as long as you need, and return when you're focused and ready.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks for the advice guys, I'll try to follow it. And to rgh I'll pay off my loan shark as soon as I can, feel free to use debt collector.

igor23

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sometimes i choose not to play for a couplle of weeks.
    Or play silly games.

You have to get your focus back on your own game and not remember all the time how bad it is.
    be patience

Banned
    stop playing for a bit smoke some weed, read a book (not a useless poker one) bang some chicks or dudes and you be all right.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    man bankroll mangament is my downfall. i build it up then get dumb and careless and then gotta start all over

The only way to stop is to keep playing make the right decisions and hope it turns around. Downswings are always followed by heaters. I am on a 600 game downwing in MTTS i know a heater of a lifetime is coming soon.

PokerOwned Master
    i think stop playing for a while could be good

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast