Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Best way to get points?

Hi everyone, just wondering if you have any tips on how to get points on this site?

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html

Check this out, lots of useful information

Also check the "what's working" section, as well as watch the task ticker

Seasoned Veteran
    My question -

If I join in Carbonpoker through pokerowned. And if I play the freerolls and build a bankroll. Then, as I play cash games/ MTT in carbon, will I get points here in pokerowned? And can I then redeem these points for cash in carbon? (or lock poker) maybe... ?

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ing-16185.html is the Bankroll Boost FAQ

If you click the red number up top near your points and client, you can see what accounts have been tracked to PO, and the requirements. If you don't have a tracked account, you need to download the poker room with the link provided on that page. Only NEW accounts can be tracked, so if you already have an account on one of the poker rooms, you can't have it tracked.

We don't have point redeems for Carbon, but we do have redeems for Lock.
    Last edited by Tecate; 01-13-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Seasoned Veteran
    so for carbon we have to make an account through poker owned? or we don't get the coupon?

Seasoned Veteran
    and what about other sites as well? do they all have to go through poker owned?

My standard answer to these newbie questions - Radioloyalty is the easiest and most reliable point generator. Not huge points, but you get 5 per 10 minutes for as long as you run it and answer the captchas. Other than that, the next best (because it's safe) is crowdflower
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned God
    not a fan of the radio, they play ugly annoying commercials. I don't watch tv commercials and I don't listen to radio commercials.

Experienced Member
    good way to get points i have found is peanut labs and sponsor play ok sometimes. make sure to enter raffle usually get a free ticket per day. and liking Facebook seem to work on few options . i have found 2/5 usually work, and some point take a bit to come through

I think peanutlabs and llb are the best way to earn points??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast