Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

PokerOwned Veteran

Best videos/surveys

Any regulars or anyone know what the best videos/surveys for someone just starting out to watch/take in order to build up a few points? I see a lot of them require you to purchase some stuff as well just looking for free ones.

Seasoned Veteran
    Writing on the forum. I personally hard to find a good deal .. Can anyone help?

PokerOwned Master
    use radioloyalty. You get 5 points every 10 or 15 min a captcha comes up and you answer it. EZ

PokerOwned Master
    also do crowdflower. check it frequently there are always 25 and 30 point tasks popping up. If you want to make thousands of points at once you usually have to be willing to spend a couple bucks on a trial and remember to cancel it before they charge you a lot. trial pay gsn offers will get you like 2500 points and you only have to spend a dollar and it's not a recurring service, just a one time charge.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Watch all the videos, post the maximum in the forums, and do the lower tasks in peanut labs. There are several small point ones that can be done in a couple of minutes

Banned
    good post by pharaoh57. What he said seems the only way tp get points on here

i like crowdflower. Its the best.

PokerOwned Veteran
    there are some great poker videos on youtube