Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63826.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The best strategy

So guys, to me the best stratedy is the conservation that you bet when you have the good game and fold all the bad cards to me is the best and i think that this help you Thanks its my first post and for this dont is very good .

wow, v/basic.. me thinks he's just came for quick points to enter pokerstars freeroll lmao. .. anyhow Mariol, the best strategy I've found (in my opinion) is to just not play PEROID.

Seasoned Veteran
    So guys, to me the best stratedy is the conservation that you bet when you have the good game .

PokerOwned Master
    the best strategy is to fold pocket jacks all the time

Experienced Member
    The best strategy is to not put yourself in a situation when you have to call all your chips on a questionable hand. If you limit the amount of times you have to put all your chips at risk, you will stand to be a better player by limiting loss, or making other players make tough decisions instead of them putting the decision up to you. Just don't get caught with your pants down!

I think it's best to pay attention to the game play and judiciously

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If you MUST go all in, then make sure that you have a good shot at having the best hand.

Hi everyone, im new year and look forward to playing here. it looks like a very good forum Gl all and c ya on the tables

nice to have ya here this is a cool place to play at gl luck and c ya on the felt

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah its best to watch the table and players try to get a feel of there play what they are playing im very tight but very aggressive..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast