Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best poker book

Experienced Member
    there is no book for the poker. its only chances and bets that u should know and do. there is no secret on the poker. dont buy thats books that only show is that all can know

I have never read a poker book. Will check some out.

What are the best ones?

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Look good books for a lot different types of poker. Would recommend Harrington and then something published recently that respected players have read. They change over the years. Have a bookshelf of them and nothing current.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Seasoned Veteran
    Interesting answers, I read all five harrington books and they are all good. Doyles book introduced me to the concepts of the mixed games. The one I read recently that I thought was very good was the Annie Duke book. It helped me understand the theory behind some of the things I do as standard and why sometimes other options result in bigger wins.

Banned
    I have no interest in reading a poker book...I don't read books period...lol

Let there Be Range by Tri (slowhabit) Nguyen and Cole South. Cost about 1000$ for the book. no interest? better get some interest lol this isnt doyles wack super system where he tells you you gotta throw money in the pot with a draw.

OhDeletedOne
    You obviously misunderstand the concepts in Doyles book. You should take a deeper read on it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i prefer learning from videos than books

Seasoned Veteran
    Vids are good, recomendations?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast