Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    The hardest part for beginners is really learning to understand the actual value of a hand, or for me it was.

PokerOwned God
    Play in 20-30 of the freerolls here you will know everyone's playing style.

#NiggasInParis

Welcome, as some pro poker player said, "It takes a day to learn the game and a life time to master". Think it was Doyle, don't remember for sure. Being 65 myself, there's a lot of things I can't recall. LOL,,,,, Take care and have fun...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Welcome, as some pro poker player said, "It takes a day to learn the game and a life time to master". Think it was Doyle, don't remember for sure. Being 65 myself, there's a lot of things I can't recall. LOL,,,,, Take care and have fun...
    I think your Doyle and not telling any of us

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Welcome...the best way to learn is to play. Start off with our freerolls before you put your own money at stake. Most of the people who chat will be more then willing to help you. Stop by sometime and ask a ton of questions, someone will be more then willing to help

Master Sergeant
    yeah rule 1 is patiance.....then maybe pick up a poker book learn your preflop hand strengths.....and again patiance......you never want to be playing in to many hands....i know somethimes you always see a guy early in a tourny throwing chips around and winning with everything....he never wins in the long run....sooner or later someone will caatch him and break him.....so just remeber....patiance

My beginning strategy was to just play tight. Don't call with weak kickers on suited hands like A-8 A-9 was a hard lesson for me to learn for some reason.

Seasoned Veteran
    Yep learn to only open your range in good position too don't fall in love with a10 aj utg.

Private
    Have you tried the Fun Steps on merge network? I've been slowly building up a bankroll playing those.

Private
    thanks for the tips

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast