Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    very good topic to follow so your success in pokerowend greetings

just fun!!!!! poker is a really great game

PokerOwned God
    tag and note you opponents on how they play, this will help you in the future as well..

I play mostly cash. I'm a decent cash player, but i know i'm a weak mtt or sng player. My strategy depends on the limits i'm playing.
    At the low level microstakes I'm playing straightforward tight aggressive. No fancy moves or bluffing. These players don't think about anything other than their own cards.

At .25/.50 NLH and higher I will start to use image and bluffing strategies more often. These players tend to pay more attention to what's going on. I still play aggressive though, that's the key to success at any level.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well my strategy is dynamic, you can't play a fixed way, its all about game flow. Although my preflop range in different positions tend to stay the same.

PokerOwned Veteran
    for me it all depends.Like at my usual live cash game my range is huge cause I know all the regs and I have a very lose aggressive image pre and a very tight one post flop so I get away with alot of steal/bluffs.In tourneys on the other hand I play a much more tight game till about the bubble or if I have a monster stack in the middle parts I will lossen up and try to make some steals...
    Live today like it is your last........

Tips I received early on how not to tilt: 1 - don't sweat the small stuff. 2 - it's all small stuff

Experienced Member
    find a article on starting hands, play micro limit holdem, micro sngs and micro tourneys and you should be able to self teach yourself

definitely tight! Hesitate one hand you have to evaluate it when the tournament and never neglect the balance between the chips you risk and that you can win

Elite PokerOwned Member
    CONTROL BANKROLL

Review sessions are the best way to learn with also just playing. Watch other regs and watch videos if your wanting to get serious.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast