Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.14

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: as a beginner

as a beginner

how many times as a beginner have we all got to the point where we think we are now semi pro lol

i feel the best way to get better as an online poker player is to practice a lot

so many times I have tried to move up in levels just to have to go back

good luck to all of you

mathkid, get your Money Won up here first, then when you can stack it here then you are making a roll for higher stakes. If you are depositing and blowing the roll I think the best idea is build a roll Free Rolling here.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

also, how many times have you played cash games and got dealt very bad beats? so many times you want to kick your computer and yell out that the game is so rigged

this is a natural response and if you stick with poker or even watch others play while sitting out u will see that it is only natural and that bad beats do definitley happen

good luck at the tables

PokerOwned God
    I would start naming myself as a semi-pro after you've won a big tournament. And I don't just mean a big payday, but a tournament with like 1k plus players.

Forget semi-pro, I just make few dollars and dream of requesting a cashout, but it never happens. ='(

PokerOwned Demi-God
    When you start to win consistently which can be over a month or year. The game changes so you really have to keep up with how other players are thinking. I would say its good to start by freerolling and playing small stakes but the game is played differently from .02/.04 to .05/.10 to 1/2. But its all about experience. If you haven't played a whole bunch, then you should start small and move up.

PokerOwned Master
    face it theres more downs than ups but being patience will win out

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    I am not real sure how one claims to be a semi -pro unless you are making a semi living off of playing. The poker rooms for us USA citizens are not a very good option to be semi pro or pro at this time thanks to the DOJ. So i am ok with settling with an occasional relaxing game and don't worry so much about cashing out or my status
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

PokerOwned Demi-God
    be patient when you play and earn some cash... then you'll feel better

Experienced Member
    i agree

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast