Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64301.09

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

BCP gift certificates

Hey everyone, was wondering how the gift certificates work for BCP on the "redeem points" page. I'm trying to get enough points for the $25 one, but am curious as to how the certificate is to be deposited in my account on black chip. Is it a bonus code to put in on the cashier page? Is it just a mock certificate and then someone from PO transfers me the $25 via P2P transfer on the poker site? I really hope someone can clear this up for me asap because I don't want to keep doing all these offers if its not viable for me to get the money in my poker account. Thank you for whoever takes the time to help me out.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by soncheebs View Post
    Hey everyone, was wondering how the gift certificates work for BCP on the "redeem points" page. I'm trying to get enough points for the $25 one, but am curious as to how the certificate is to be deposited in my account on black chip. Is it a bonus code to put in on the cashier page? Is it just a mock certificate and then someone from PO transfers me the $25 via P2P transfer<<<<<<<this on the poker site? I really hope someone can clear this up for me asap because I don't want to keep doing all these offers if its not viable for me to get the money in my poker account. Thank you for whoever takes the time to help me out.
    Zab does them, so not automatic, takes a little time sometimes, depends when he is on and when he goes thru them all

Experienced Member
    Are we talking, a little time like a couple hours, or days?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by soncheebs View Post
    Are we talking, a little time like a couple hours, or days?
    zab is on every day, so i'd say less than 24hrs, i've never done bcp redeems, but any other one i've done are either done following day (if i do late at night) or later that day (if i do early). I know carbons are always delayed longer cause of lack of p2p, they have to be submitted, but i assume all others are done within 24hrs, but those that do bcp regularly could give you better answer.

Experienced Member
    thank you very much, that clears up alot!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah the points system and cashing in for a gift card/certificate is awesome!

PokerOwned God
    yes it is certainly a nice incentive -- but i mostly use my points for freerolls

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah bcp should not take more then a day for zab to ok. carbon he only does twice a week i believe.

If you do decide to redeem. Let us know how it works, please. I have wanted to do a redeem since I joined this site. I didn't even play in the freerolls for the first few months because I was trying to rack up points. Now, I just spend my points on the tournament and don't think I will ever get enough for a redeem.

There are other ways to get Poker Money if Zab isn't around to do redeems. Check out the MarketPlace, where people buy, sell, and trade all manner of things for points.
    I have made a few trades with the members here and all have gone smoothly.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    If you do decide to redeem. Let us know how it works, please. I have wanted to do a redeem since I joined this site. I didn't even play in the freerolls for the first few months because I was trying to rack up points. Now, I just spend my points on the tournament and don't think I will ever get enough for a redeem.

There are other ways to get Poker Money if Zab isn't around to do redeems. Check out the MarketPlace, where people buy, sell, and trade all manner of things for points.
    I have made a few trades with the members here and all have gone smoothly.
    Thanks for your advice, yeah I redeemed for $10 on BCP over 3 hours ago, still nothing but I guess I have to be patient lol!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast