Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bcp

Seasoned Veteran
    Ive been able to flip a freeroll 1 dollar cash and bought into a .01/.02 cap game and ran it up to 200 then being the shot take I am blew it all, then did the same thing a few days later. Anytime I go on a heater I have a problem keeping it long, I tend to play till I bust which is no bueno, marathon sessions usually means Im not playing my A game. My suggestion for BCP is pick a niche, i think starting out playing SnGs you will get a fair amount of hands in for the money.

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah , I also was thinking of BCP , this is a good thread to keep reading..... I just wondering is there any easier way to get back to the threads you post at...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah if u can i would just build your roll playing the PO freerolls and also the freeroll on demands. better than putting up your own money I say. Gl to u

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cards4life View Post
    Yeah , I also was thinking of BCP , this is a good thread to keep reading..... I just wondering is there any easier way to get back to the threads you post at...

top right of your screen click on the light blue box where it says MY PROFILE then once re-directed to the page under your profile picture it says latest posts and threads
    Last edited by P0K3R4F00D; 03-27-2014 at 06:29 PM.
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

top right of your screen click on the light blue box where it says MY PROFILE then once re0directed to their the top left of your screen under your profile picture it says latest thread and posts.
    Last edited by P0K3R4F00D; 03-27-2014 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Dont know why It has this message twice. Erase this if you can

top right of your screen click on the light blue box where it says MY PROFILE then once re-directed to the the top left of your screen under your profile picture it says latest thread and posts.

Seasoned Veteran
    thank you very much . that helps.... lol, especially when u type it three times, a very good thing I wasn't seeing double

bcp has been pissin me off recently....badbadbadbadbad beats

i thinkACR is way better....i have been playing ACR more reectnly.....screw BCP

Yea ACR is where its at. Sike, its the same damn thing as bcp tbh. lemme get my 5 pts
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast