Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Supposed "converts on 1st page" items.

Whyy are there SO MANY of these that do not convert? I am on the 3rd page of one right now and its still says up on top "Win a $3500 Gas Card!
    Earn 131 PokerOwned Points . User to enter their email address and date of birth. Converts on 1st page. .......Not completed yet"

I enter accurate and legitimite info.... I dont get it?

Not everything converts, make sure to clear your cookies. On the Zabs tasks, 1st page, you can see how many times they have converted, which helps.

Seasoned Veteran
    not everything converts???????????????? lmao thats an understatemet!!!!!!!!! Hell, if i had to guess id say that 70% of the shit on here doesnt convert, even the shit you pay for

I have seen a decline in recent days of conversions. I understand there is no way that everyone one of the offers can be checked daily without a large staff. But there has to be some sort of software that can be purchased or guarantees given from the advertiser to help protect those willing to help there brand grow.

It's been about 90% of the tasks I do do not convert and maybe even 95%. I've spent days doing tasks very slowly and completed every thing and still can't get anything except for like 1 or 2 a week to convert. I really don't mind doing tasks/surveys but would be nice to see somewhere around 25% conversions. I usually buy points from trial pay to get points. WEll gl to everyone on tasks/surveys... I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Survey Master
    its frustrating i agree but some offers do convert. just take your time and do all thaTS ASKED

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yes this last week i have done so many and only about 30% worked

Banned
    thats weird cause over the last week or so i was thinking a lot more were converting for me. Maybe y'all aren't tryin hard enough

what gets me is the email submits, then follow thru path? WTF? email submit should mean just that. 1st page submits same thing why should i have to go on when it says first page submit? lol either way i try to hit em hard one day a week sometimes that day goes GREAT and i get 5 or 6 to convert.

I have NEVER had a trial pay one take my money and not give me points, never!! So you must be trying to do a same offer with different email? or have no money on ur card
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

I have had a few Trial Pay offers not convert. But I always take a screen shot of the confirmation pages now, so I can send them that and a shot of the confirmation email. They have always given me the points then. Same with Matomy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast