Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For all you beggers out there..... Or new players. ;)

I can think of an easy stream of points that can be obtained every day. First off is the cheap flights search. You can get credited three times at 17 points per search. There is a free 51 points. Next is posting. You can post five times a day for 25 total points. Your already at 76 easy points. Next do the lottery at the top of your screen under promotions. You can usually get 5-10 points from that as well. Or you might get a bonus on completed surveys. I don't know if this counts for other tasks as well like downloads. But in all honesty, obtaining some points for free-rolls is not that difficult. I have been asked like five times today for points. I know we all asked for some when we first started, but it really can be annoying. If you really can't earn some points because poker owned doesn't offer your country many options, then buy some points. If you are from the USA then you really have no excuses. Buying points is a very viable option though. I personally wouldn't recommend downloading things though. Not only do they often not convert, they almost always contain add-on software that data mines your personal information. Even if you have nothing personal on your computer, which I highly doubt; it will still slow your computer down. Trust me I know. When I first joined here I downloaded a lot of "FREE" content, that turned out to be very cumbersome. In my humble opinion, avoid them like the plague. Lastly, if you chose to buy points, ask members here in the community if they have bulk points to sell you. I know that the best deal you can find on points here is Matomy. They charge $100 per 25k points purchase. I know Poker Owned players will sell you more than 25k chips for $100. Many of the members want Paypal or a Green Dot Money Pack. Best of luck out there.

PokerOwned Veteran
    .....So sickread.... can you loan me some points???

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Very informative post, thank you. and.... 5 more pointz for me!

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    how is the biggest facking begger on site gunna make a post like this lmfao so fuking funnnnnny

PokerOwned God
    nice infor for newbies. In addition: watch all videos.

PokerOwned God
    Cool post, it should be linked to other posts.

Another easy way to get points - Crowd Flower. You only need to complete the tasks they ask. There are currently tasks for 75 pts a piece and all you have to do is give feedback from Google search results. It takes about 10 minutes and you can do it twice for 150 pts. That buys you in to a Carbon freeroll. I hit the mother load the other day classifying wikipedia contributors. It was 60 pts a page and I filled out about 10 pages worth in about 20 minutes.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I guess there are enough options to earn points, especially for US people

For new US players i would type in mentor in main chat and find someone to help you earn a ton of points. Outside of US im not much help in knowing what all you can do..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

TON is Gone.
    If you give me some points, I'll teach you the art of punctuation and paragraphs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast