Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: all the offers

PokerOwned Veteran RudyPlaysPoker's Avatar
    just be happy with getting 17 points three times a day from setting up a flight, 25 from posts, and avg 5 from lotto. thats about 80 points per day. save up for a week, win B2B and grinder challenge in the same day, win some LLbs. easy game.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    good although I've had no such luck lol

PokerOwned Master
    Just don't go to the ones that look dangerous and don't ever download and install.

a good and free antivirus that i use is panda cloud free it does its job. but in my case i use an old laptop that i have without any protection and without anything important on it to try complete surveys installs and anything.. cheers

PokerOwned God
    yes i have norton too and most sites i cant even get into cheap flights but i work around the best i can

yeah I use AVG too. To get AVG free edition, download the trial edition and then go to uninstall it. It will offer you the free version at that point.

dont do the downloads they screw up your computer.

PokerOwned God
    yeah i hate the downloads, i learn that lesson a long time ago, took me months to get a virus off my pc

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hellrex View Post
    a good and free antivirus that i use is panda cloud free it does its job. but in my case i use an old laptop that i have without any protection and without anything important on it to try complete surveys installs and anything.. cheers
    I've been looking into panda cloud, I currently use microsoft essentials, but looking for something that is good and doesn't use up alot of my juice on my old pc. Having any problems with it? just wondering.

Banned
    what kind of site is this
    This is a site where people grind their %$# off on surveys, destroy their computers with downloads, and in return get rewaded funny to feed their poker addiction. WIN WIN in my opinion. Decent tradeoff if u think about it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast