Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

ACR/BCP $500 Freeroll

I wanted to know where the link is to sign up to America's cardroom through Pokerowned so I can play this freeroll. Thank you for any information that you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore20394 View Post
    I wanted to know where the link is to sign up to America's cardroom through Pokerowned so I can play this freeroll. Thank you for any information that you may have.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...lls-26498.html

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    weird I didn't thk I used PO to signup for bcp but guess I did cuz it's allowing me to wait for the password. thought it would tell me no right way but guess not

This was cancelled, though, right? They had it posted at the wrong time (2:00 instead of 3:00) and so released the PW too late
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    This was cancelled, though, right? They had it posted at the wrong time (2:00 instead of 3:00) and so released the PW too late
    No, it hasn't started yet. It's set for 15:00EST.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    weird I didn't thk I used PO to signup for bcp but guess I did cuz it's allowing me to wait for the password. thought it would tell me no right way but guess not
    The way I understand it is you anyone can sign up. But if you are not linked through RTR or PO, no winning earned will be credited to your account.

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    I think that was the facebook game

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I think that was the facebook game
    Ah, yes - gotcha. Ok - I regged for ACR through RTR, so that's where I get my pw for the 3:00 weekly
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.