Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

Angry Account Verification!!!

Hey this is JWILL
    I go to log in earlier and I get a message that tells me I need to verify my account. So I go in put in my phone number and it says thanks it should only take a second. 3 hours later the message is still there. I can't read or send messages, I can't post a topic or even look at chat!!! My only option is to contact [email protected] which I did 2 hours ago and got no response. On top of that I told court I would send him 4200 points and now he is sending me me hateful messages which I can't reply to because they only come to my email inbox!!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    can u do that for me jaywill
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by court View Post
    can u do that for me jaywill
    did you read his post, he cant....

Zab is the only one that can help you with this and he isn't online atm. You will have to wait until he is. In the meantime do not start making new accounts. Please just wait to talk to him.

Banned
    it wasnt hateful bro just go in main chat

Experienced Member
    I can't do anything! I can't even login to my account that is why I had to make a new name just to post this thread!

Ok just be patient he should be online soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jaywill View Post
    I can't do anything! I can't even login to my account that is why I had to make a new name just to post this thread!
    Zab will answer your email when he gets back online, you can shoot him a pm

Experienced Member
    OK thanks guys I will wait it out

PokerOwned Veteran
    Earlier, time i've got exact the same problem...Due to log-in errors, upon to forget'n password...Just wait until someone comes to see this thread...I guess you manage to get it solved?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast