Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66796.35

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Private

4% promotions subtracting points

In my points history it shows 4% - Promotions and is subtracting points.

What is this from? Why negative points? Thanks for any insight.

Private
    PM - admin Zab and him explain u all.

PokerOwned God
    Its the cost of promotion ... in the long run if you play better than most you'll get more points back then you put in.

Banned
    exactly, it is for all the promotions that we have run. The B2b, Pin the tail,etc.., it is just extra incentive if you are playing in the games, trust me, getting the points back are very simple.

The 4% deduction pays for the following promotions: Back2Back, Lottery, Pin the tail on the donkey, Grinder Challenge, 5 Points per Post, Golden Donkey, Whats working, KO the Champ, Leaderboard, Speedway, Player Ratings, Bubble Boy, Fantasy Poker extra 50 pts, $5 Daily Raffle.

It is a small price to pay.

so im guessing that the n00b is either incapable of looking for an FAQ section Or he/she is just going for points for posts O.o but yea as above really the clue is the name
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Private
    I didn't even think to look it up in where the FAQ is. Honestly though points for posts encourage posting questions instead of looking them up. Maybe look at lowering the points for posts per day to pay for more/better promos?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by Liair2 View Post
    I didn't even think to look it up in where the FAQ is. Honestly though points for posts encourage posting questions instead of looking them up. Maybe look at lowering the points for posts per day to pay for more/better promos?
    We are redoing all the software here to make it more user friendly. There are so many things that just aren't explained very well..

The best advice I can give you is if you aren't sure ask! Which you did. The chatbox is really helpful to
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Private
    That's awesome. Glad you are so engaged in the site instead of just trying to put it on auto pilot like so many promo sites! Let me use this chance to say thanks for making a fun poker community

PokerOwned Demi-God
    anytime you earn points from surveys or any promotional offering they take away 4% of the points

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast