Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66167.73

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your Thoughts On Grinding Everyday

Okay here's the format, (this is based on if I'm a decent player) say I have unlimited time everyday to play. I would be happy grinding $7 to $10 dollars a day average.

Now would you play 2 and 4 cent N/L cash games, or SNG's or MTT's, if so what price range . Keep in mind that I would be playing multi screens (tables).

Needless to say this is more a dream than a reality. ROFLMAO
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    If I had more time i would play mtt all day long. But this never happens as the wife is always asking for something.. So when i have one hour set out I start 8 sng.. if i do not know when or what she will ask for next i play cash games

PokerOwned God
    i wish the games were not so eearly in the morning so i could grind some more. last three games on carbon, well maybe two have really sucked. bad idea i went into the high stakes tables lost huge with great hand to pocket tens. how the fuck he called i dont know. had to be a setup. then another blah blah hear the same shit everyday, so u know the drill. fak

I think you should find something you're best at and zone in. I like HU sit and goes, and 6-max ring games. Those are what I'm most profitable in.

The only time I really deviate from that is if I have limited time, want a day's change, or want to try something new. Well and PO freerolls.

I tried playing the 6-max hyperturbo sit and goes for a while, realizing I the amount of variance in those and that my profit was much more minimal, and I went back to heads up and ring games again.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    play in wot are you good end good luck to you

Experienced Member
    I like playing on tables with less ppl. on the other hand its more challenging with more ppl to play against

PokerOwned Demi-God
    micro mtts would probably be the best way to go!!

impossible to do in the USA
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

on carbon play only 1 dollar satellites to 11 dollar tournies. do not play ANY low level MTT's.
    i would even suggest playing 11$ satty's to 109's with your eleven tickets.

since carbon has no p2p and you have to wait for check. i think carbon is useless unless u hit BIG.

play cash game on revolution / winning for daily profits
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sit n Go's are the best way to earn small change for an affordable investment, without commiting to a 4 or 5 hour tourney.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast