Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cash table

PokerOwned Pro

cash table

Situation: Early stages of a $5/$10 10 Handed Cash Game.
    Your Position / Stack: UTG / $1,500
    Your Hand: QsQc
    Action: You raise to $40. Cut-off raises to $160 with $1,800 behind. Button re-raises to $400 with $2,200 behind.

Folded around to you. What do you do and why?

You asking me, it would be all in or fold !!! rofl
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

This depends how long I have been at the table with the players or if players in question just sat down and played like this. A lot more info for me to give an accurate answer and why.
    If we all have been seated for more than an hour that is plenty enough time to have an idea of how the players strategies are. I they have been nitty most of the time then i would lay Q-Q down with out a blink, but if they have been loose and splashing their money to every one then i'm shoving and holding my breath LOL interesting thread by the way

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Depends on the type of player, if the cut-off is a loose or aggressive player and the other raiser is loose or aggressive, then i would say just call. becuase they could havea weak A or a smaller pair. if they are tight players i would fold, you are probaly beat anyway.

Definately not just flat call, I would lean towards fold as chances are it could end up all in 3 way. And QQ doesnt play that well to 2 other pre flop all ins. Best possible scenario is you are vs AK and JJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Definately not just flat call, I would lean towards fold as chances are it could end up all in 3 way. And QQ doesnt play that well to 2 other pre flop all ins. Best possible scenario is you are vs AK and JJ.
    I don't like my odds holding Q-Q against A-K seems that dang A comes on turn or river more times than not

Here is something funny I went to check my facebook and guess what I see this exact thread from the WSOP fan page! Now I know where kaos got this hand scenario LOL

PokerOwned Master
    i think if you were playing 5-10 with that much money , you probably would know what to do by then. Early stages of a cash game? Is this a sitn go? It depends on what buyin if it is. I dont think oyu uwere playing 5-10 cash and want to know. Its a sng it looks liek to me.

PokerOwned Master
    Early stages of a cash game, ive never heard that but funny lol. Anyway probably ship it if its a ten dollar buyin or lower. If its like 30 or above I might fold

PokerOwned Master
    i didnt read drywalls post, but that makes sense. it didnt fit for someone hear to be asking advice for that level,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast