Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64056.2

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    so i'm in i tourney blinds are 15/30 have 2000 chips and raise utg +1 with a8 hearts, i raise to 105 and get called by the button aka (tommy62287) with a9 off and he also has 2000. flop is 882, chech/check, turn blank check/check, river blank i bet 400 he insta calls with ace high, then proceeds to berate me and say how bad of a pre flop raise i made and how terrible i am, this continues for about 30 min. Anyone that will defend tommy's berating please post. BTW i got 2nd in that tourney

PokerOwned God
    i saw you last nite venting about it and you went on and on try to consider other people at the table

Quote Originally Posted by 22JoeDeuces22 View Post
    so i'm in i tourney blinds are 15/30 have 2000 chips and raise utg +1 with a8 hearts, i raise to 105 and get called by the button aka (tommy62287) with a9 off and he also has 2000. flop is 882, chech/check, turn blank check/check, river blank i bet 400 he insta calls with ace high, then proceeds to berate me and say how bad of a pre flop raise i made and how terrible i am, this continues for about 30 min. Anyone that will defend tommy's berating please post. BTW i got 2nd in that tourney
    tommy is a hot head, pre flop raises with A rag isnt the best and i tend to only do it when im short stack but pre flop u both played the hand terribly if he continued to call post flop then its his own fault
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

My style of play varies according to the style of play of my opponents.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i play whatever style needs to be played. against tight players i lossen, against loose players i play tight.
    so Most of the time i have to play tight because of loose aggrressive players

stop being so sensitive pat.

really azreal1? bluff bets are always terrible? u never bluff? I guess I'll just fold everything then get my aa cracked by 48 off. GET REAL MITT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    tommy is a hot head, pre flop raises with A rag isnt the best and i tend to only do it when im short stack but pre flop u both played the hand terribly if he continued to call post flop then its his own fault

PokerOwned Pro
    Anyone that will defend tommy's berating please post. BTW i got 2nd in that tourney
    That last part is so ridiculously results oriented, theyre called donkaments for a reason. Raising from EP with Ax suited is pretty loose, especially during the early levels, but it is better than limping like i see 80% of the people on here doing.

also, I hope someone will comment on how bad of a call tommy made after the river

Seasoned Veteran
    Can we plus 2 on this site? So right. *Standing up and blending in is a special trait.

#NoHaterZone

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast