Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Y'all are a bunch of chickens. Continuation bet here. thats how you assess where he is at...if he re-raises, then you know he hit the 8. if not he will fold or simply call on his flush draw. so i'm gonna say option #2

I have lose a lot money in the cash game hihihihihihihih

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Seemed he was just taunting you to raise him big for a gambling session.

I would do option 3.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

I would go option 3. Checking here seems like the best bet because the only thing you are ahead of at this point is a draw and you are against a loose opponent who would be glad to gamble. Its a tough break to lose to a flush draw after flopping two pair...

PokerOwned God
    I choose option number one. If he is on a flush draw make him, if he is on a flush draw make him pay to see the river and if he does have trips you can fold after a big raise. I would not give him a free card.

PokerOwned Veteren
    I would go with option 3 but tempted to do option 1

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Think this when you want to be shortstacked, this is hander to play with $300.00 max buyin. You can fold it or try isolate the big stack. You should know where your at with a paired board and decent bet.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Demi-God
    it was pretty close to pot i think the raise

Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    buddy dont play Ace rag ,i never play them,if i play them i dont play for value,i play for bluff.so dont put your self in these kinds of position
    Same advice from me as well. Careful with those cards. But considering that you've got so far, go with option 3. :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123