Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    crazy crazy cyrazy...

thats poker i guess

PokerOwned God
    crazy hands always happen online i swear... when i lose to a better hand, i am more shocked

lilg you putz you lucked on the flop with 3-3, the rest is just karma, you know if you were the other guy you would not leave the hand

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Raising with small pairs? LOL while i dont like that raise with 33 think the hand was going to play out same way regardless if you raised or not. While this outcome is common and very very frustrating, there just isnt anything you could have did except maybe fold being a psychic of what was coming LOL..
    I disagree. You won't find a decent player open limping from any position, let alone bvb. You shouldn't limp bc you have a small pp. Either fold them or open it the same you would AA. Pretty easy to range you otherwise. Imo.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg View Post
    u folding on turn?
    lilg well ur def not raising the .94c to 4$ im sorry but why would u do that when ur had is everything but secure i mean the bet water flop then the bet after river then the rais to ur rais i dont quit see how ur play was great but whatever

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Roopster View Post
    no i'd prbbly smooth call the rest of the way
    I think smoothing calling after the turn is the smartest play here, but I think re-raising him all-in and playing aggressively is also a decent play. It all depends on your style. I think to determine whether this is a good play, you have to take into account the table image you have been giving, how this affects that table image, how you will continue to play at the table... I wouldn't go as far as saying this was a bad play, I think it was a good play, but smoothing calling down since you no longer had the possible nuts is in my opinion better. Personally, I would have re-raised him on the flop to find out if he had a 2-pair. I'm not one for slow playing... makes it difficult to get a clear read.

PokerOwned God
    You didn't play the hand badly at all. He just got lucky on you.

Experienced Member
    tip: do not play cash game ... this is the fastest way to lose a lot of money

Experienced Member
    but is also the easiest way to get rich .. but you have to be lucky to get rich in cash game

Seasoned Veteran
    unlucky poker is a cruel game. You should see my luck in live poker it is disgusting. I do better online than i do live.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast