Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    PokerOwned Master
    For NO-USA members there is near nothing to do. NO videos since may of this year, even CrowdFlower didn't work any more !!! So what should we do -> buying/trading points ... soo sick, let's rock!

Experienced Member
    All post are worth 5 pts ??????

I have no problem earning them. It's just easier for me to buy them lol

Ive found that getting points is getting harder cause I cant do surveys and when I do a survey I DONT GET POINTS.

PokerOwned Veteran
    crowd flower n peanut labs are my favs .

Quote Originally Posted by ianleel View Post
    Ive found that getting points is getting harder cause I cant do surveys and when I do a survey I DONT GET POINTS.
    It is frustrating, not everything converts. Check the whats working section to see what others have converted, you have a better shot with those. I find the easiest ones to do are the ones that say sign up and confirm email, there are many of those on offertorro and persona.ly, just be sure to check your email and click the confirmation link.

Crowdflower is very easy and fast once you get the hang of them.

Radio Loyalty will give 5 pts every 10 min when you enter the captchas, this does pay on delay.

Good luck.

Experienced Member
    Yeah I agree with Poof, the offertoro converts well, and I got about 500 to 1000 points using that since it was as simple as registering and verifying and an email which was very simple. If your having trouble earning points you should just look for easyer offers than just completing each one you see.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567