Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I just join the site and I seem to be having now problems earning point! Ya it would be nice to recive lots of point at onetime but i have no problem waiting tell I get my points buld up and then start playing poker again!

yeah, i atleast do the 4 posts a day aslong as i remember and that some pts, not a lot but hey....

i have the same problem too but if i had to pick 1, that crowdflower 1 is easiest to find some stuff.

PokerOwned Veteran
    You will learn by the offers provided which ones are easier, they offer mentoring now and that is a surebet to get you earning points

PokerOwned Veteran
    i see its a little hard to earn the points for the surveys and the downloads
    Ahndrri F.

PokerOwned Veteran
    the only guaranteed points are the points for the post. i earn the most by the last longer bets
    Ahndrri F.

Experienced Member
    You just got five points for posting the thread. I've been here 5for days and have no real issues getting points.

Seasoned Veteran
    Radioloyalty in the background (I even have it on mute sometimes and just check back to do the captcha)
    Virool vids just go do something else for a minute and then go back to click next. Nets like 6-20 points a day depending on how many videos there are. Slow and steady for the money.
    Crowdflower usually has some good success rates. My advice is to pick out the tasks that work the best for you (so try an investment task and if it works well for you, do another one, if not pick a task with a different job objective)
    Do surveys if you have a lot of time and want to go with high risk, high reward. High reward is compensation for the high chance of frustration of trying to get points for free money. Try not to go insane

More people successful at point gathering means more work in the freerolls, but what is good for Zab and Pokerowned is good for the community overall I guess

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Radio loyalty,posting,and videos are all sure points,just try to hit it a little everyday.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I saw you donk off a yearz werth in client, that could be your problem
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast