PrincePuffin folds
    anarchology folds
    ** River ** [4s]
    CiscoMonte bets 15
    dkonswc raises to 60.49 (All-in)
    CiscoMonte calls 41.81 (All-in)
    dkonswc refunded 3.68
    ** Pot Show Down ** [6s Kh Qc 4h 4s]
    CiscoMonte shows [Qd Qh] (a Full House, Queens full of Fours)
    dkonswc shows [4c 4d] (Four of a Kind, Fours +K)
    dkonswc wins Pot (124.62) with Four of a Kind
    Rake (1.50)
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

rigged
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    rigged
    as long as its in my favor i wont complain
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wow so sick. I won't even bother reading all of that but sooo sick lol. Nice job bro!

Experienced Member
    You slow played a monster on the turn thought you had the goods and found out that you had one out, and bam get very lucky. Nice catch and nice pot too.

Once did this in a ring game 2-5 blinds with a $1500 max buy in at the Wynn In Las Vegas. Guy in late position raises to 20 after several limpers. The sb calls. I call with 99 in BB, and both limpers call as well. $4 rake taken out (the max in Las Vegas for this size game). So 6 go to the flop with 116 in the pot.

Flop is Ac Jc 9d. Everyone checks to the raiser who bets 50. Everyone calls. Turn is a 5d I lead out for 90 and there were 3 calls (yes, this was a great game). So 4 players going to the river and pot contains around $780. River is the 9c. I lead out $400, the first limper cold calls my bet. The third player foldsand the initial raiser says "I am all in" ( he had about $1,100 left in his stack and I barely had him covered). It comes back to me and of course I also go all in. The other player who initially called my $400 bet shows his Kc 10c then mucks his flush face up and says "I guess this isn't any good!"

The other guy is so excited and flips over his AA for Aces full. I then flip my quad 9's over and in the process I spill my coffee on the table. What a river card. I was so smug thinking I had everyone beat on the flop. But I rivered a 1 outer for once and won a sweet pot. It wasn't the biggest pot I ever won in a live no limit hold em game but it was the biggest one I won in a 2-5 game! I can tell you that I have taken a lot more beatings though getting fh rivered by quads more than several times in my lifetime as well as guys pushing all in with kk vs my queens full of 6's with a 3 heart board and then getting rivered by the case king. But it happens in poker. Never a sure thing until the river is out.
    Last edited by weewayz; 12-10-2013 at 12:14 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    one outters!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yep gotta love those one outers. Other night, i swear i couldn't win a hand no matter how far i was ahead. I just had to stop playing before i lost the whole roll. Serious I've ran bad, but this was just sick

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    This reminds me of Fun Step 1 play, lmfao

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weewayz View Post
    You slow played a monster on the turn thought you had the goods and found out that you had one out, and bam get very lucky. Nice catch and nice pot too.

Once did this in a ring game 2-5 blinds with a $1500 max buy in at the Wynn In Las Vegas. Guy in late position raises to 20 after several limpers. The sb calls. I call with 99 in BB, and both limpers call as well. $4 rake taken out (the max in Las Vegas for this size game). So 6 go to the flop with 116 in the pot.

Flop is Ac Jc 9d. Everyone checks to the raiser who bets 50. Everyone calls. Turn is a 5d I lead out for 90 and there were 3 calls (yes, this was a great game). So 4 players going to the river and pot contains around $780. River is the 9c. I lead out $400, the first limper cold calls my bet. The third player foldsand the initial raiser says "I am all in" ( he had about $1,100 left in his stack and I barely had him covered). It comes back to me and of course I also go all in. The other player who initially called my $400 bet shows his Kc 10c then mucks his flush face up and says "I guess this isn't any good!"

The other guy is so excited and flips over his AA for Aces full. I then flip my quad 9's over and in the process I spill my coffee on the table. What a river card. I was so smug thinking I had everyone beat on the flop. But I rivered a 1 outer for once and won a sweet pot. It wasn't the biggest pot I ever won in a live no limit hold em game but it was the biggest one I won in a 2-5 game! I can tell you that I have taken a lot more beatings though getting fh rivered by quads more than several times in my lifetime as well as guys pushing all in with kk vs my queens full of 6's with a 3 heart board and then getting rivered by the case king. But it happens in poker. Never a sure thing until the river is out.
    That's a great story. I have a similar one where I lose to a one outer who shoves with the king high flush when I have the str8 flush and he hit's hits one outer ace of spades for the royal. And it didn't even count as a bad beat because he wasn't using both of his hole cards.

WOW what a hand. I think I would cry...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast