Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63934.56

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JJ is a hand you want to push not call a allin with especially not 3 way pot. toss em if this aint for the win then no point in being at risk for your turny.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Even if you made good reads and you thought they had garbage, your JJ is still a terrible all-in hand after all that action late in a tourney. JJ is alot better early on when the donks go all in with Ace-rag or pocket 3's when the blinds are small.

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    Last nights freeroll also had a line up of heavy hitters! Anytime you are at a table with that kind of talent you must be very, very, very careful about each and every move.

Also refer to the thread labeled (Squatting at the Bubble....) It has some relevance in this matter.

Good Luck sam and welcome to PokerOwned......
    usually by the end of any PO tourney, there's a few great players you're dealing with. It really pays to snoop around this site and find out who they are so you know what you're dealing with. then folding JJ could be pretty easy and painless in that situation

Seasoned Veteran
    probably would, Jaacks are by no means great but sometimes its the best you will get the whole tournament

sigh....here
    Pocket Jacks Part 1: Pre-Flop Play - Texas Holdem Strategy

Read to get some insight, morale of story, dont go in with jacks from behind, which you were, unless desperate, which you weren't
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Veteran
    u use holdem for stadistics, maybe that help more than a feeling of wining, but was a call not very good for me

Experienced Member
    Wow, thanks for the replies. And thanks for the link s810car, very informative. I should start reading more about poker. My game has kind of stagnated.

I was trying to get a few bucks out of the tourney. I wanted a little bankroll without having to deposit some money. So, calling that all-in was not, as it turned out, a good idea.

The PO tourneys are a lot of fun. Knowing now that they are a lot of the same players, I will keep notes.

Thanks, Sam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12