Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    The fact that there is only one king left in the deck and you led out on the flop screams continuation bet. It's just too unlikely that you have the last king. I would probably raise and see what you did. Calling is also an option, but having 44 you would likely have two over cards and it would give you a chance to hit one on the turn.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't think it's that hard of a fold depending on the pfr someone could easily have a pocket pair

PokerOwned Veteran
    well but its difficult for you to have the remaining king, y would have bet if i had the fh

I would have played this hand exactly the same way.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    probably a good fold by the 44!! too many other hands to beat him!! and there was a raise preflop!

I agree with manchan - from the preflop play, I could easily see someone having a pp better than 4's.

Banned
    I Win everyhand so it doesnt matter

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im atleast peelin one off there. Sometimes I raise there. If opponent is aggro fish im likely check callin the hand down bc a lot of the time hes betting hands just like what u have...Buncha Ax hands and a ton of just plain bluff hands.
    Last edited by mpulsive07; 07-20-2013 at 12:24 AM.
    He who makes a beast of himself takes away the pain of being a man

nice

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think call with 44 on the flop then fold to a 2nd c-bet or bet if checked to and hope for a free showdown if called, there's a lot of hands in the raisers range that you are beating (especially in 6 max tons of Ax hands). if you call and the raiser doesn't have a K can he c bet the turn? A lot of ppl would just call with the K or a good PP so unless he's reckless or hits his full he probably needs to slow down. If he raises your bet on the turn, I'd fold.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast