Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah I doubt that would be the worst fold ever. Seems like you probably still couldve cashed as well

PokerOwned Demi-God
    polo obviously skipped the "after posting bb" part of the story

PokerOwned Demi-God
    no reise sb end bb for me its bad fold

PokerOwned Veteran
    the fold was ok for me

PokerOwned Veteran
    cant really tell you if this is a good fold or not. There is definitely not enough information provided to be able to say with 100% certainty that this is a profitable fold. Your table image plays into account and how active your two villians in the hand have been also plays into account. From the way you described the hand to us it looks like the button limped and the small blind completed and you checked to see a free flop. Then the small blind leads out for 560. He could be holding a huge variety of hands, anything from 22-66 make sense here along with Ax (A2 and A9 are definitely possibilities). He would have Qx here as well along with any random two pair. I guess you need to take into account how the small blind has been playing while you have been at the table with him. Was he the type of opponent to fire out 560 with A9/K9/10-9 type of hands? Would he lead this flop with Q3-Q6 type of hands? If he would lead out a Q rag or middle pair type of hand then your fold is questionable however if he has been playing rather tight and nitty then ya high five your monitor and insta fold. Taking this hand as you described it to us in the initial post into a vaccum yes i would say that you should generally be folding top pair with a shitty kicker there however if you have some added information that you can take into account on the villian in the hand then that obviously would change my opinion on it and would possibly end up with you playing the hand post flop differently.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide32 View Post
    Low stakes tournament 378 pay 650 left of 3000ish. Have 3300 behind after posting bb blinds 150-300 with 30 ante. Button SB and me in hand. I have Q8 flop Q-9-2 rainbow. SB bets 560. I instafold. Is this worst play ever? How bad is this play? Am I stupid? Plz respond.
    so manny.what most hurt you have hand a small stakes go allin big stakes go allin u fold big stakes has nothing small wins high card and
    next round u raise that small no small anymore go allin again u call and game over for you.

PokerOwned God
    I think it was a good fold. The fear there would be a Queen with a better kicker. It would be best to look for better spots.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234