Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63215.01

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Experienced Member
    How did you end up? Get knocked out or cash?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Worst ive ever seen ahhahahahahahaha

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Really don't see why that hand would be all that hard to divorce...I don't recommend it and don't like to but can and will play down to 5 and 4 BB's...I'm not gonna just look at my stack and say damn 10 BB's shove...twice today alone was crippled (in Lock down 1 1/2 BB) and FT'd it...8th...and third Carbon hole I dug was at 2 BB's and FT'd...6th...not great finishes but if I had just shoved next hand after misfortune struck woulda been out, not cashing...and I am a terrible player if I can do it all of you certainly can...

PokerOwned Veteran
    I probably woulda shoved in that situation I actually like to be out of position just so you could ship it and be agressive and know if your beat pretty quickly

PokerOwned God
    u need to save ur chips for a 80% hand - or atleast 70%...ur in 10% to60% territory...no sense critically wounding urself here. Typically a smart AA. KK QQ SB here would slow play it and get value...decent fold.

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide32 View Post
    Low stakes tournament 378 pay 650 left of 3000ish. Have 3300 behind after posting bb blinds 150-300 with 30 ante. Button SB and me in hand. I have Q8 flop Q-9-2 rainbow. SB bets 560. I instafold. Is this worst play ever? How bad is this play? Am I stupid? Plz respond.
    What are you doing calling Q 8 with 650 left and 378 paid...

don't be so harsh dude, far from the worst fold ever...not even a bad fold if you were set on just getting to the money, then risking approx. 1/4 of your stack just to see the turn knowing a larger follow up bet is definitely coming with a marginal hand is the wrong call; as is shoving it all in there with the same marginal hand. Don't beat yourself up man, you played it cautious and tight to the vest with the intention of making the money.

Polo, he was BB, no raise pre-flop

PokerOwned Veteran
    The Worst Ever...................wtf?

not the worst fold ever....but all depends really on the person and how they have been playing the tourney that is betting at you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast