Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    notice how players with like $0.70 in winning are all saying shove...those with $40 + in winning are all saying it was a good fold...that must tell u summin guys
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    notice how players with like $0.70 in winning are all saying shove...those with $40 + in winning are all saying it was a good fold...that must tell u summin guys
    Last edited by matg281; 12-25-2017 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matg281 View Post
    lol, so because you've won $390 from freerolls and i've only won about 20ish that makes you a better player?

lets say the Button and the small blind both have a vpip of in between 25 and 30 (could be more, could be less) and hero has top pair weak kicker. he has just over 50% equity. if i'm in a spot with 50+% with 11 big blinds i'm taking it.
    The VPIP doesn't tell you much post flop in a spot like this. Look at their flop aggression factor if you're going to rely on HUD data.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    The VPIP doesn't tell you much post flop in a spot like this. Look at their flop aggression factor if you're going to rely on HUD data.
    i meant to use it to put them on a range

Quote Originally Posted by matg281 View Post
    lol, so because you've won $390 from freerolls and i've only won about 20ish that makes you a better player?

lets say the Button and the small blind both have a vpip of in between 25 and 30 (could be more, could be less) and hero has top pair weak kicker. he has just over 50% equity. if i'm in a spot with 50+% with 11 big blinds i'm taking it.
    no what im saying is look at trends people who have earnt fuck all on here are all saying theyd shove in this position...those who FT more and win more money on here are pretty much all saying fold...

shoving with top pair and a bad kicker when another player is raising you is gunna get u into trouble more times than not...just saying look at patterns, obv cituation is different in every tourney but to just say ud flat out shove is very close minded and ure not really gunna win much
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Lol

PokerOwned Master
    to the ones who shove here .... ur out of the tourney 80% of the time if u do that 90% of the time the guy who raised had Q and better kicker.. wait is this carbon? CLEAR SHOVE!! jkjk

PokerOwned Pro
    Well did you cash? Other player could of had bigger Q? Not worse fold ever.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    never get too involved without the nuts while in blinds with hands you would not have played outside of the blinds

I would never risk my tourney life with top pair/weak kicker, folding was your only option , on to the next hand...
    If you are going to shove make sure you get it in good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast