Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66796.35

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    yes, never limp big hands (unless you have solid reads on villain obv)

Banned
    until you run like me you don't know what a bad beat is

Seasoned Veteran
    I had pocket rockets two time in a row and lost both of them and was knocked out of the tournament

I think the worst beats are when you have a fullhouse and someone else comes in with a better one. Those are a bankroll losers. Gets ya right in the gut.

Experienced Member
    had KK flop was K A 8 turn A and river was 5 other guy had AK

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    had pocket kings caught trips on the flop. other guy had Q10 got runner runner for the straight. OUCH
    this is almost routine when I have pocket kings... its either runner runner for a straight, or they backdoor the flush... or they have middle pair and call down and catch 2 pair on the river. I lose more with pocket kings than I do any other hand especially because no matter what I raise preflop, from a min bet to shoving all in, anyone and everyone with an ace in their hand will call and there is always an ace on the flop.

Seasoned Veteran
    So today I played this 300 people freeroll. I started out tight, playing 10 percent of starting hands. And this guy kept shoving all in for like seven times in a row, so I decided to try and catch him. I get dealt QJs on the button, he shoves, everyone folds, and I call. He had 84o, and caught a STRAIGHT on the FLOP! So there it is.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    how can some1 snap call with K4 & still comeout a winner , pstars pfffff

PokerOwned God
    Those are brutal beats, but part of the game. One bad beat that happened recently was my AA vs AK, big raise preflop, on the flop, Q2J, I push all in, he calls, I think an 8 comes, but I know the river was a 10. I was knocked out, and a bit upset.

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Those are very tuff beats but you know better. Its not always gonna happen and you did nothing wrong. You had very good hands and just got merged. Youll get it back. I been lucky and have not had many bad beats lately. Sure they will come. GL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast