Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

What should of I done differently wwith this Hand?

I was on the buttons with AK off suit and I had 3 limpers so I raised with 3x everyone folded but one guy. Flop came AD 2H 6H I bet half pot. He raises me. I push allin and he calls with AH and 6H and hits his flush to win. Was there anything I did wrong or just a bad beat?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That many limpers my general rule is usually 3x+an extra BB for each limper so w/3 limpers my raise would probly be around a 5.5-6x. Ummmm, if he stays in after that then probly just a bad beat, i think id probly take the same line unless i had a history n could put him on a set w/the c/r.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i would have done the same as you LOL

Experienced Member
    Ok thanks just wanted to make sure.. I was pretty upset that he stuck around with A6 some people play every Ace and thats stupid

PokerOwned God
    I probably would've done the same thing. It was just one of those hand you know.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    you should reise more with 3 limpers

how can there be two 6h...?........and yes, pair of As with K kicker loses to two pair.......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    If it's switties hand then there was def. two 6h's. Swittie = Rigged!!

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    how can there be two 6h...?........and yes, pair of As with K kicker loses to two pair.......
    I was wondering the same thing looking at his post lol, Only thing different like said before is bet more for the limpers. But I don't think he would have folded if you bet 2x more BBs anyway.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezewhiz445 View Post
    I was on the buttons with AK off suit and I had 3 limpers so I raised with 3x everyone folded but one guy. Flop came AD 2H 6H I bet half pot. He raises me. I push allin and he calls with AH and 6H and hits his flush to win. Was there anything I did wrong or just a bad beat?
    I don't at what stage it is in the tourney but if it's towards the beginning you keep your pots relatively small so when chasers chase, you can fold river if it warrents. Too many people get so attached to this hand and top pair, that they don't realize You can find a better spot.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast