Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61119.02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proposition

PokerOwned Demi-God

Proposition

Ok for anyone interested in a chance to split some winnings i plan on bringing home tomorrow in PokerMaximus Event 20 heres a lil sumtin sumtin i thot up that may get someone interested in giving me a shot today.

I won an $11 ticket yesterday thru a $1.89 6max SuperTurbo game. Im interested in playing a game or so today so what im willing to do is if someone is up for putting me in a $2.20-$11.00 game today, im willing to give half of whatever the percentage of the game they stake me in today is compared to the BI for the $11 PM event tomorrow.

So what im saying is if u stake me in a $2.20 game thats 20% of tomorrows BI so u would get a FREE 10% of any profit, $3.30 game today, thats 30% so 15% cut of whatever i profit for in the PM game tomorrow. If u stake me in a $5 game, thats 50% so u would have a free 25% outta tomorrows profit. For an $11.00 stake u would get 50% of profit.

This stake can be for one game of if for more $2.20, a $3.30 stake can be broken down into a $2.20 n a $1.10 game, and any other combination of games up to the $11 broken down into 2, 3, or 4 games.

The cuts for todays games can be discussed between myself n whoever is willing to stake me. There is stakeback included as well as make-up or payback in the case of me not cashing today but making money in tomorrows game.

Thanx all for reading and if anyone has any suggestions feel free to post em here or contact me.

Seasoned Veteran

PokerOwned Demi-God
    BuMp

A No. 1
    haha..good luck with that

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Roopster View Post
    haha..good luck with that
    thx, ur god luck musta been what i needed, settin it up now, workin out details now. preciated man

good luck with your shizz....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Wow, the time writing that post, is worth more than your $11 PIPE DREAM.

sounds interesting,will think about it

PokerOwned God
    I'm not interested in staking you, but I did want to wish you luck in the tourney tomorrow.

A No. 1
    so in other words you're broke and want to play tonight?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast