Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

winning is possible if you believe

Well here we go, I know it is not that easy to win alot of money on online poker. Not many people can make a living off of it. All I have to say is that if you believe and play your heart out and carefully study how each player at your table plays then you have a good chance at winning. I turned 1$ yesterday into just over 1600$ in less than 24 hours on Carbon. I'm not the best player but anyone who thinks they can win has a shot. Good luck all!

Experienced Member
    wow from 1$ to 1600 that sounds a little to good to be true, but congratz. I hope this will happen for me aswell someday.

pelonai, I had 1 dollar and won 40 bucks in a dollar turbo tourney. Then I played in a 10 dollar poker maximus and took 3rd place for around 1600$. It will happen to you just keep it up and play. I hope you kick some behind in poker today! Good luck on the virtual felt.

RNG
    Seasoned Veteran
    Thought this was going to be about Daniel Negreanu and his tweet lol. But thats great! Seems kinda hard and high variance but awesome story. Don't think bad bankroll management will survive in the long run so be careful.

very good. thanks for the post gives a little hope

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I resigned myself to play a FPP Freeroll on PS and only play pocket-pairs...

I ended up trying to pull off a 7-6 win with what I thought was a read since most players went in on the all-ins.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

anyone can win....stay positive, dont get tilted.....stay passive aggressive....tight and timid wont win youshit. Scared moneydont win money.

If yourtoo afriad to lose the moiney then dont sit with it...Ikeep this motto. If I sit with it im preparded to lose it.

I win like $400 daily becuase im a professional....im just absolutely insane! yippi skippe im so highhhh!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    And that's how it goes. Well done, sir!

I have had similar days, I know the feeling. I remember wallowing in the micros for months, comfortable grinding my way up, and then POOF!!! - four figures. Then one day, POOF!!! - five figures.

Amazingly, a lot of players think, "Well, when I get into fields that aren't so full of donkeys, when I can finally play against a full table of solid players, then finally I will win," LOL. Persistence, patience, practice, hard work, study...all of these are required for consistent results, and it doesn't get easier against better fields.

Go get 'em!

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    Well here we go, I know it is not that easy to win alot of money on online poker. Not many people can make a living off of it. All I have to say is that if you believe and play your heart out and carefully study how each player at your table plays then you have a good chance at winning. I turned 1$ yesterday into just over 1600$ in less than 24 hours on Carbon. I'm not the best player but anyone who thinks they can win has a shot. Good luck all!
    What type of game were you playing? Any particular strategy or just a great run?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast