Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuitofPlay View Post
    What type of game were you playing? Any particular strategy or just a great run?
    Did you read his post. He had no strategy, other than play his best poker. He used no bankroll management, not that he really could. He played his dollar in a tourney and did well. Took the entirety of his winnings for that and invested it into another tourney and did very well again. I think if you are a good player this isn't a bad strategy when playing to make something from nothing. The question is what do you do now? I myself you would send myself between 1 and 1.5k and grind with the rest. Implementing bankroll management this time.

PokerOwned God
    Great job. If only all of us could constantly turn $1 into $1600 all the time.

PokerOwned God
    Grats to this very nice winning, well done

PokerOwned Pro
    It all sounds nice in theory but you will always have those people who will chase anything, and no matter how good your hand is preflop, or on the flop, you could even have the best hand at that point. You still NEVER know what the turn and river will bring.........

PokerOwned Master
    Hmm, congratulations, it is a great achievement so far. But poker is not only about winnings, more players must losse their money to brings 'couple' to win something :-) that is all about that keep rolling

Congrats, man - that's pretty awesome. Hope you plan to cash out a good portion of that, just to safeguard it from the downswings that will inevitably come your way

I don't really have a strategy when I play poker, however when playing a tournament I try and play each table as if it's the final table. Meaning, concentrate on my table and don't worry about the rest. Last night I believe I took 4th or 5th in Juicy game, i'm really not dure because I was falling asleep during the game, lol. As far as poker being a game of skill, I believe that it is, but some people would rather try and get lucky. (oftentimes they do ) Good luck in your games.
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

PokerOwned Master
    some people are so bad, that it doesn't matter how much they believe, they are not winning.

Seasoned Veteran
    damn nice scores man... hopefully you do realise this was a bit of a fluke and I would recommend no buying into tourneys that are 25% of your bankroll though. Anyway awesome job

PokerOwned Master
    I had a 24 hour period where I played 3 tournaments. I had $100 in my account. I get 3rd in a $22 for $750, that night I go home fire up the $33 10k on stars, 1st for $4000, that next night, im at work and had my laptop with me, I start the $55 75k on stars. End up getting 2nd for $6900. from $100 to $12,000 in basically 24 hours!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast