Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Winning money

PokerOwned Demi-God

Winning money

I'm having a real hard time winning some serious money at Carbon Poker. Every time I play in a 3k, 6k or 10k tournament I come up short finishing out of the money. Some loser player always call me with a trash hand and knocks me out of the tournament. How is everyone else doing in these kind of tournaments.

Sounds like ur pushing late? instead of pushing try just raising 3 or 4xbb then u can get away from your hand if you think you might be beat..Sounds a little too loose near the money.. try tightening it up near the money and only play ABC hands and play em strong. if that dont work try not playing any hands unless its AA or KK until the money, if you have the chips
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Corporal
    i think lot of player afraid if he has average stack in the first or secon hour. and play too mutch hand cos he want to play with bigger stack. i play lot of hand in the first 3 level. if i can duble up or triple up myself its godd. then blinds bigger,and my effective stack become 10-13bb i try to steal blinds and try to duble up with the best 70%of hand. if u are close to money and dont have ft possible stack (i think) u need to try some risky move..

Don't play anything but micro stakes,,,can't give you anything worth zilch in advice.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    Better US players had to go somewhere post BF ... Carbon is the choice of many.

You mention looser players calling you with thrash ... Isn't that what you want? Would you prefer getting called with better hands?

PokerOwned Veteran
    i cant win money until i get in a money tournament

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I rarely play buy ins tournaments on Carbon, but if you are getting close on those tournaments, soon you are going to achieve the top positions.

PokerOwned Moderator
    It's just all bad luck. It's kind of unrealistic to place regularly in MTTs and even if you do, it's usually min cash. I still haven't placed ITM in a 45 sng and above. It's pretty sad, but I also haven't played enough for it to all even out.

i play not thing larger than the $11 tournys at carbon and i seem to do well in them.

Sergeant
    I can not win any tournament to save my life.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast