Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Winning money

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Lol I was in a tourney yesterday middle of the tournament and this guy gets transferred to our table first hand hes all in and hit on the river to win the hand with 72o..next hand all in again and he kept going all in pre every hand...was like watching a roller-coaster
    a lot of that has been going on....worst part is the worst hand wins 90% all in pre on carbon...best advise is pick your hands right when you get some hyper active donk at your table....Nothing you can do sometimes I understand that..thats not your fault that merges pot varience is phucked up....i still do well and keep a steady roll playing mtts but lost 8-10 yesterday with AA all in pre...best calling hand to beat me all day was 85 spades...it is becoming a joke on merge but hang tight and pickem right.

Current B2B Champ
    eloquently spokern ddavey. Playing with bad players is awesome. Unlimited action! No hand is 100%. Just be prepared to take the bad beats and keep on trucking.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceatl View Post
    eloquently spokern ddavey. Playing with bad players is awesome. Unlimited action! No hand is 100%. Just be prepared to take the bad beats and keep on trucking.
    also as babyface says....be prepared to take the bad beats we all get them....just dont let it take you away from your game....remember tournies cannot be won in one hand...

PokerOwned Veteran
    play TAG

I love to win money. Don't do it very often though.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    t's just all bad luck. It's kind of unrealistic to place regularly in MTTs and even if you do, it's usually min cash.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    I'm having a real hard time winning some serious money at Carbon Poker. Every time I play in a 3k, 6k or 10k tournament I come up short finishing out of the money. Some loser player always call me with a trash hand and knocks me out of the tournament. How is everyone else doing in these kind of tournaments.
    You gotta get the super-users to like you more so they let you win/think.

That tends to happen to me, but I usually misclick the hand so I end up folding-a-winning-hand-right-near-the-bubble/winning.

BUT, that's poker. Capitalism works! <----- 8===D ~
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Veteren
    3k, 6k, 10k tournaments? LOL. All unlucky numbers, man. You gotta play the 15k's and the 25k's, man.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    robably something you are doing wrong, check your how to play

PokerOwned God
    Just keep plugging away and playing your game, eventually you will bust through.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast