Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64527.02

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    live theres more advantages if your good, like tells. I like hearing the chips throughtout the room

Banned
    live poker is way more expensive.. need regulated online poker in us

live poker is the really poker way

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I def like live more but its hard to play often live. Online is fun but there are so much more advantages live. Theres more info and makes it more of a skill game imo. I wish I could play live more often.

Seasoned Veteran
    I kinda feeel where your coming from...everytime I play live I do awesome but when it comes to online poker....for some reason or another I always seem to lose/bad beat..

PokerOwned Veteran
    at least you have good poker usa because they can not enjoy poker stars good proposal

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i dont like live plays...

There is a reason some of the best poker players in the world only jump online for short sessions. Live is much more profitable for REAL Poker Players. There have only been a few online players make the switch to Live and most of them already played some small live tourneys. I think it was Hellmuth who said something like, "Why play online and get railed by an idiot when you can play another idiot live and rail him." I see these online kids come in the Poker Rooms all the time talking about how they took down major pots online only to lose it to me Live Online, for the most part, is not a barometer for REAL Poker Players.

online you get to play more hands/hour if you lose a tourney u can start another one you can play 4+ at one time. I still perfer live when available

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    There is a reason some of the best poker players in the world only jump online for short sessions. Live is much more profitable for REAL Poker Players. There have only been a few online players make the switch to Live and most of them already played some small live tourneys. I think it was Hellmuth who said something like, "Why play online and get railed by an idiot when you can play another idiot live and rail him." I see these online kids come in the Poker Rooms all the time talking about how they took down major pots online only to lose it to me Live Online, for the most part, is not a barometer for REAL Poker Players.
    Hellmuths style is just made for live as well as other top pros that play a lot on feel. Then theres Ivey who is good at anything he touches.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast