Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I always play more than a single table but not more than 3 or 4. I do it to keep from getting bored on a single table and start playing cards that I shouln't just to break the boredom,,,just my thoughts
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I always play more than a single table but not more than 3 or 4. I do it to keep from getting bored on a single table and start playing cards that I shouln't just to break the boredom,,,just my thoughts
    This is one of the reasons I like to multi-table. The one thing I don't like about it is you can't really pay as much attention to how the players are playing in your game.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    I tried multi-tabling 8 mtt's all at 1 time and I didn't cash in a single 1. The next day I played 1 and I cashed.

#NiggasInParis

well i cant win playing one tble let alone more lol..

PokerOwned God
    Multi-tabling definitely is not for everyone, especially for beginners.

Multi-tabling MTT's is just asking for -EV. You run into different players in each tournament and a HUD is not that effective. While a strict and mathematical approach to multi-tabling SnG's may be profitable I still don't see the point in this. However, a HUD may be very useful for SnG's since you'll likely encounter the same players.

I don't remember who posted it, but someone mentioned multi-tabling razz. Stud games (razz is a stud game) should in my opinion never be multi-tabled. Stud is one of the purest versions of poker. It is a game that allows you to see over half of your opponents cards. You can make huge plays depending on the cards that are already in the muck and the cards that are visible. A talented stud player can correctly predict an opponents hand the majority of the time. Multi-tabling ruins this huge advantage and just screams -EV.

In response to whomever said multi-tabling is about sitting back and waiting for premium hands. I urge you to go over to PTR and search for me on Merge. If you look at the analysis page for my recent 2k hands on .25/.5 you'll see that I lead a very aggressive playing style. Many of the players I play against I see everyday and know some of their strengths and weaknesses. Despite having 4-6 games up at once I can still focus on individual players and learn their playing style. While it is true I could do this much easier at one table, the benefit to play many tables at once out-ways this. On a separate note, I'm not sure why PTR only has my last 4k hands played. Maybe Merge has only been tracked since December, I dunno. That bugs me, lol.

Mr. Lova you make some really good reading in your posts, and I see some things that I can probably take and apply which is what I think is some of the reason why you post. Thanks for the insight.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

very nice po sts to read als o. I can only MT 2 tables at a time and thats it,, esp on laptop.

PokerOwned God
    nice post Lova ... don't think there is a lot of FL players here, but I could be wrong

PokerOwned God
    Made my experience yesterday evening. I played 6 tables NL10 FR cash game for about 1 hour on Stars - cascaded (during the second PO tourney).
    After 1 hour I ended with a loss of $ 7.50. Couldnīt pay attention to any single table and just tried to play my cards...
    Then I closed all tables instead of 1.
    Got QQ in one hand and hit the Q on the flop, one guy stayed in the hand with AJ (J on flop with no A), it ended with doubling up for me.
    Had now a stack of $11.50 and reduced my loss to $2.
    Wanted to close this table next BB.
    Was dealt AA in CO.
    Guy from UTG raised 0.30, an other guy in MP raised to 0.90.
    I reraised to $2.
    UTG fold, MP raised to $ 4.50 (he had a stack of around $13).
    Happily I shoved my $11.50 and he called and showed QQ.

Flop came.................
    and my session ended with a loss of $13 - aaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh.

This was my multitabling experience yesterday evening.
    Learned from this, that I will play in future max. 4 tables (tiled) so I can follow the action.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast