Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Why does everyone play the double up sit n gos?

win you win you only double up. I don't understand it takes way to long for the regular games to fill up cause they all play the double up. I'm over it. How many do you have to play to get a decent profit? For the most part double up games are tight games and blinds are like 200 before there are 6 or 7 left then its just luck. I like regular sit n gos roi is much greater win I have a chance to win 3x's or more, and people are trying to win. Someone just help me understand.

simple they are good for brm, easy structure and essentially good practise, not a huge fan since they reduced the amount of vips u get for them but trust me the reason there is no traffic on merge is not because everyones going in double ups :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

the 1 buck sngs are not really worth it imo, but 3 bucks or more and it is a good way to build your br if it is small.

PokerOwned Veteran
    It is a good start to play for real.
    Not a very big risk and if you play tight you have a good change to double.
    offcourse the profit is low but also the risk.

those double ups arent worth even 3 buck doubles lolol..or even 5...unless u have only that.....but 10-20 1's are a nice lil boost

I think some people just like to play double up tourneys.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    the 1 buck sngs are not really worth it imo, but 3 bucks or more and it is a good way to build your br if it is small.
    Your 100% right why play a $3 sng where if you mange to make it to 3rd you only making a $1 or so profit. Regular sngs you usually have to win them to get any sort of decent profit. Where as the double ups you are gonna make a $3 profit and you only have to make it through 5 people instead of 8 or 9

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    those double ups arent worth even 3 buck doubles lolol..or even 5...unless u have only that.....but 10-20 1's are a nice lil boost
    OK you can invest your $5 in a normal sng and make your $2 profit if your lucky enough to finish 3rd chances are you wont make the money while I will take my $5 profit where i have a 50% chance of cashing to your 30%

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Mainly for building a bankroll. Half the players cash to a lot of people like that you won't end up on a bad losing streak and drop a lot of $. Small risk, small reward is better than high risk, high reward I guess...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Id also take them over the regular sngs. Double up sngs or MTT's imo

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast