Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62586.05

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

why do you guys cash out?

it seems like alot of players cash out $200 bucks or less. is it because you need the money or to buy something or to play poker somewhere else with. I only have about $5 online, since I just started a few days ago and cashed in the PO freerolls. but i don't see myself cashing out unless it's $5000. i want to play higher and higher.

Seasoned Veteran
    5000 is kinda deep unless you a heavy hitter, Im pretty good with every time I hit 1500, I pull 1000, and leave 500 roll at all times, and if need to I will reload for bonuses and stuff depending, but you also need to factor in, that game for US players isn't forsure, we could wake up with another BF ordeal, so the less money we have on there, the better well be, bc next time we may not see a dime for some sites

Seasoned Veteran
    yeah i know 5000 is alot and i may never get there, but i want to see how high stakes i can make it to. i started with freerolls a few days ago so i'm just playing for fun. i haven't played poker in many many years so learning it all over again.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    For me, my most recent cashout of $150 from bovada, was because I could use the money for a trip to AC. I have a cashout of $200 scheduled for merge. That will also come in handy for a trip to Tunica if it arrives in time. But mainly, I have never cashed with merge before and I want to see how it goes. For any site than I haven't cashed before, I would do a small cashout first. Then I'll know whether or not to invest time or effort on the site. For example Lock, unless its for fun, there is no need to play there. Even if I do trust a site, I see no need to leave that much cash sitting around. You never know when a sight is going to go under, get hacked, or seized. Unless 5k is a trivial amount for you, why risk it? Plus, many sites max cashout is below that mark. For example, the max cashout on bovada is 3k (for a check) with each additional check within the month incurring of $50 fee. Ideally I would cashout 3k a month, or make so much I'd be forced to incur the fee. But I do need money every month and I'll take what I can get. I'm just happy I'm turning a profit right now.

PokerOwned Pro
    Why wouldn't you cash out? If you are playing 2 dollar tournaments and you hit a 200 dollar win, why wouldn't you cash out for half or so?

too much risk leaving money online these days
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

i cash out when my bankroll is over $420+ ill leave $100ish in i play small mtt and freeroll alot of sattys
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Master
    It is up to each player to decide how divide bankroll to be able to play stake he would like. So if you would like to bust yourself, go for it!

PokerOwned Master
    If you get your money to $200 why wouldn't you cash out especially if you started with freerolls that is a free $200 that you are getting back.

Seasoned Veteran
    well i would want to jump in the higher stake games. i don't think $200 is enough for those games.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast