Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64301.09

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is kinda like a silly question. We cash out for the money

more $$ = more problems. Cash-out problems for Us players, DOJ potential problems, banks being angry at you, IRS taking notice you receive $1500/mo from a lawless island country. Small cashouts greatly reduce this

PokerOwned Master
    I keep my roll at $5,000 for the most part. Every sunday night, i pull out the weeks profit. If I lost money through the week I leave it and th next week i take out whatever is over $5,000. Say I make like 2-3k in a given week, I will go up to the next $1,000 up. For instance, 3 weeks ago my leave amount was $4,000 but i made a good portion of money. and moved it up to $5,000. My goal is to clear $500-$1000 per week.

I will take out 1k at a time. I will use the money for personal interests. After the gov taking my money from FT, I tent to be a little scared to leave much online. Also the bigger BR I have the higher stakes I go to and tend to flop.

Seasoned Veteran
    I don't cash out ever..You have to be a winning player to do that but I can understand people free rolling and cashing out free money. why are hamburgers good? They just are!

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Why wouldn't you take some of the money and enjoy it ,buy yourself a steak dinner or something .Knowing you bought the dinner with your skills at the poker table would give you motivation to do even better.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    im playing just for fun so sometime i make cash out

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345