Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Well i started off good and took my time and got the chance to take out the last champ did so but never got any points for that didnt understand why but its poker i recon. i'm going for the b2b today hope that pans out for me i won the last game lastnight. And just maybe i'll catch some good cards today to win it so watch out for me in todays first game on carbon i'm going for it.

I just want to have a good run and have something to cash...its been a long time as I have been running bad for a LONG time..these have slowly been turning but wow...even until recently my live cash was ice cold to with only a few small cashes last year...nearly quit playing for a while..

I think the cashing out threshold is an individual decision. If you started from scratch by winning freerolls why not build it as high as you want before cashing? You didn't invest anything but time so if you lose it all no big deal but if you hit that one big payday in a tournament with it you can cash out some serious coin then. A real rags to riches story come true!

And with the hole cards I usually get in money MTT's, it would definitely be a "rags" to riches story.

I think it matters alot if you have the chance of someone or goverment like here in the usa banning a site then you would get nothing most likely!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I usually wont cash out under 1,000 unless i really need the money!

PokerOwned Pro
    get the money while youcan....If I build up 200 I withdraw 100.

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    also on the american sites it seems that there isn't a lot of action for the nose bleed level games.

PokerOwned God
    I cash out fast, I like to keep my no money lost. of course if I lose money I make then not good. but overall I like to not use my br to play games so I take home all profits

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo63 View Post
    I think the cashing out threshold is an individual decision. If you started from scratch by winning freerolls why not build it as high as you want before cashing? You didn't invest anything but time so if you lose it all no big deal but if you hit that one big payday in a tournament with it you can cash out some serious coin then. A real rags to riches story come true!
    This is what I'm hoping to do. It's tough though. You only get spare change from the freerolls. I've having a hard time so far.

PokerOwned Veteran
    get it before its all gone hahahahaha

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast