Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66798.83

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why ?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    There is friend, friend ... this way it is the poker ... only that it is not necessary to lose hope .. calm

PokerOwned God
    why?

I suspect that you suffer from selective memory ... most poker players tend to suffer with that delusion.

Experienced Member
    early doors, all in pre with kk is ok imo.....but late in the game...they need to be played differently perhaps...

last night...i was just short of the bubble in a 25k gtd mtt on stars....woke up with JJ in the sb...utg raised to 2.5 bbs.... he had been doing this way more often utg than HIS cards could have allowed...so he was playing his opponents cards...ok..nice...
    he was a good player...with some good tourney wins and cashes...i was just waiting for a moment...the right moment..to stack him...

i had him covered by about 10bbs....i shoved to his raise...he thought bout it...and called with his ak....K hit the flop...bye bye monkey bye bye...

i played this hand totally wrong considering the stage the tourney was at....i shoulda just 3 bet.....and if he shoved with a 4 bet i shoulda folded and said 'nh'....

easy in hindsight..l.ol..

glgl to ya
    m

Yeah late in the game u see WAY too many shoves.. Almost never the correct play. Even if AA u must lear5n to play the flop and if u feel ur beat u HAVE to be able to fold them, big pairs. Cause making the right play online very rarely gets rewarded in the late going
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    why are you posting this in every thread stick to the chess thread

PokerOwned God
    Sir, fellow final tabler, I have the worst luck on final tables at PO bar none. I completely understand. It's just a bad run - that can last a long time. I have lost all in pre flop with AA, KK, QQ PO final tables in every position. It just sux that you outrun donks for 3 hours then their Kj beats your AA etc... Give it your all and be happy your there in the end - you may win 3 or 4 in a row one day and be card drunk for a week.

Banned
    that is bad luck man xD gl to you

Banned
    do not send all in pre flop, raise a rest and then if time does not leave as strong cards to upload more, and do not risk everything

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123