Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62586.05

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

Wholly Cow! Somebody won both the $33 & $11 PM main events on Carbon....

Who is this bikecards1621???? Grand total close to $16k, all the while playing both at the same time GEEZ!

wow, that is huge. Probably fistpumping all night!
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I have to admit Merge seems pretty streaky. Im either hitting everything or missing everything. How well I play does not seem to be a factor in my finishes often.

Yeah he's sick! 1Troy1 does that all day long lol

I wonder how long Merge is gonna take for that cashout.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownABC View Post
    Yeah he's sick! 1Troy1 does that all day long lol
    Lol, I have talked some strategy with 1Troy1 on P5's. I know he is a really good player, but there are plenty other players on Merge that are significantly better. Troy puts in a lot of volume, and is really good; but some of these sharks that only play bigger series and events on merge are so sick.

PokerOwned God
    WOW! That is pretty interesting. Definitely news worthy on poker sites.

PokerOwned God
    Most of the "sharks" are players that push their small pocket pairs like their AA until someone calls bull shet on them or they suck out their 66 and go deep. Merge has a way of creating hot seats at a table - not sure if its lazy software or what - Shuffle pls. If you pull up any major winner on merge their more than likely winning big one out of 10 tourneys and the others their practically a golden Donkey - out in 30 minutes. Once u have a stack and ur pushing 66 into AJ etc...u wont get too many callers. Better to be 1st or 2nd in 1 out of 10 tourneys then 10th 6 times right?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    Most of the "sharks" are players that push their small pocket pairs like their AA until someone calls bull shet on them or they suck out their 66 and go deep. Merge has a way of creating hot seats at a table - not sure if its lazy software or what - Shuffle pls. If you pull up any major winner on merge their more than likely winning big one out of 10 tourneys and the others their practically a golden Donkey - out in 30 minutes. Once u have a stack and ur pushing 66 into AJ etc...u wont get too many callers. Better to be 1st or 2nd in 1 out of 10 tourneys then 10th 6 times right?
    Not necessarily it depends on how big the tournies are. If you win a smaller tourney but final table the bigger ones like you suggested the 10 cashes could be bigger then the 1 win.

wow that is quite an accomplishment, especially playing both at the same time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast