Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DOES this kinda hand ever tilt u in a tourney?:( lol

NOW i know this shold not tilt me and i prolly made the right move, but it still did I was playing in bovada tourny.. ADN NOW the bad beats keep coming all day on bovada too since this one.. FIrst tourney, I have Q10 suited on the button, so i call a smallish raise. there are 3 of us in pot. The flop comes with Q rag rag, so i bet, one guy rasies a little bit more,, i call, 3rd guy calls also.. I felt like i was behind but still wanted to play it..pot gettin real big. Turn card comes nothing specail,, other guy rasies a ton, almost all in for me, so i fold.so just the 2 of them in now. cards fliipped up, rasier had AA, so i think i made good fold after turn rasie, THEN QUEEN comes river........ sigh i would won huge 3 ways pot to move into 3rd place,,... after that i sorta got tilty, even tho i made right fold, i think. so i kocked out soon after. Then in 2other sm aller touneys right after, on bovada, one a satty, other another 2 dollar buyin,, I GET KNCOKED OUT OF BOTH with my KINGS run into ACES both times in both tounreys. WHats is going on bovada now, that it hates me so much lately LOLO well OK all, ty for listeinnng, sometimes u feel b ettter if u just vent a liitttle bit, so i hope this helps me. feel better.....
    Last edited by rrickir; 02-16-2013 at 08:45 PM.

P.S> any advice on HOW LONG those 3 touneys should tilt me?? 1 hour,, 1 day??IDK

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    they'll tilt ya til you let it go, could of been a good or bad fold, im not good at analyzing hands and plays unless im at the table watching or playing
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned God
    Those are just bad beats. As for your Q10, I would just say to myself that I made the correct fold even though I would've won. I would know that I would make more money in the long term by playing that way. As for tilt, most get over it in a day. Try listening to music that you like.

PokerOwned Veteran
    You made a food fold shit happens. Most of the time your going to get stacked there anyways...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea sometimes its tilting. Once you get in the next game, you should just forget the past.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The worst thing you can do is look at the good folds that you made and change your play just because you would have drawn out well. Sounds like you got caught in a couple tough hands that there was nothing you can do. Take it easy, play some microstakes SNG's if you feel like you are tilting.

PokerOwned Veteran
    good advice all around. it happens to the best of us you just have to keep pushing ahead and not let the past get to you. gl in the future

Elite PokerOwned Member
    well soon you will win a hand on the river card

PokerOwned Veteran
    sure hurts to fold to big raise then you would've won on turn or river ... just gotta put it behind ya .yesterday i folded 3 winners in a row to same thing .argggg.. then went card dead the rest of tourney .lol it happens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast