Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AA in omaha

PokerOwned God

AA in omaha

it makes me sick when people in omaha play AA like its a strong hand .... oh and when i crush them .... they think i got lucky? technically im probably the favorite most the time .... 6789 vs AA and 2 randoms ... im the favorite unless there other 2 cards are 67 68 69 78 79 something like that ... thoughts?

If they got 2 suited aces then it helps their hand. I dont mind people playin AA in omaha. Just gotta know when to let go of it

PokerOwned God
    2 suited aces is a whole different topic ... id get it in with AA XX if theyre both Ace high suited.

PokerOwned God
    AAxx is almost always on the good side of a flip here. Run some hands thru an Omaha calculator ... they are not hard to find.

I forget the very rare situation where an AA hand is a dog ... even then it was a dog of something like 49.7 to 50.3.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It's pretty difficult to play AAxx on Omaha. I never know when to let go.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRain View Post
    It's pretty difficult to play AAxx on Omaha. I never know when to let go.
    You are not the only one... Pretty much drop it early if you don't flop a nut or have a draw to a nut. But that is coming from someone who is fairly nitty.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I kind of agree with you thinking AA in Omaha is not that great of a hand. I actually think you need to see the flop in order to really know if you have a good hand or not.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    never know what will hit in omaha.. pairs usually get bit

PokerOwned Master
    Yea, even worse is when the ace hits the board on the flop, and there is two cards of the same suit on the board, like a club, club, heart or 2 cards to help make a straight on the board, like a 4 5. You hope beyond hope that 3rd club to make someone's flush does not show up, but usually a straight or flush wins.

Knight
    Why does it make YOU sick when people play AA badly against you? Shouldn't that make you happy?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast