Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar

Question What's the deal with ladies' tourneys?

I don't see them targeting any other group, like gay tourneys or senior tourneys. Do you guys think these serve a purpose? Are there really so many women out there who are so intimidated by men that they wouldn't play in a tournament otherwise?

I've played a few of these. I don't think women play these because they are intimidated. It's just a fun thing to do once in awhile. I also like them because in most poker games people are always talking hella shit but in these games the women are all nice to each other so it's a nice change of pace once in awhile.

I as well am not intimidated but they are a nice change of pace. There is no penis measuring going on or smack talk. It is nice to just enjoy a game of poker once in a while where everyone is friendly.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Lame! I entered the $100 guaranteed and it was cancelled because only 17 players registered.

yeah we definatly need a tournie for those that wear contac lenses and eat only vegetarian food too

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I as well am not intimidated but they are a nice change of pace. There is no penis measuring going on or smack talk. It is nice to just enjoy a game of poker once in a while where everyone is friendly.
    I ALSo agree with this pooof once in a while a guy will sneak in., playin on someones acct, and every1 can tell. byt the way hes talking compared to every1 else too. hahah.. they have good guarenteeeds too, and sometimes dont even make the guar,, so can be a goood tourney to play and win too.

I think it is great for ladies to have their own games. Woman players are also sharks, just in dresses

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I think it is great for ladies to have their own games. Woman players are also sharks, just in dresses
    yesss, except we like to keeep our fins hidden

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by panicked View Post
    I don't see them targeting any other group, like gay tourneys or senior tourneys. Do you guys think these serve a purpose? Are there really so many women out there who are so intimidated by men that they wouldn't play in a tournament otherwise?
    i heard they had a gay freeroll once a week, all you have to do send your info and pic..i think drywall, prawney and ssugila are members of this prestigious group..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    women usually play a little more smarter then men

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast