Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64028.81

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    don't have a favorite or lucky poker hand, they ae just lucky..solid poker starting hand selection is where to minimise your losses and maximise your wins..don't be afraid to

From the responses I've read it seems the general consensus is tight early play and late aggressive play for sit n go's.

As I stated earlier that seems to work for me also. Unless I run into a bunch of crap, then I'll take some chances early on.

Experienced Member
    My name is Judok. I play mostly on Absolute Poker. I try not to play pocket pairs until Im in the money. Thank you very much.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I play as tight as i can. Playing Pocket pairs and premium Hands agressive but not too much preflop Action without AA or KK.
    In early Hands i try to win the little pots and build a Stack.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Play premium hands aggressively and steal hands on positions

Private
    do not, i repeat do not play the first hand of a sit and go unless you have AA, KK, or AK. the amount of people that push AL on the first hand is incredible. if you have agood hand, take advantage of it but if not, dont waste your money limping in

Experienced Member
    Build a stack and be a bully, or sit back and play tight waiting for the the double up, I f the cards aren't lucky for you early, be patient they will come.

Corporal
    see hands cheap double up quick as poss and try roll it out till top 3 (usually pay out)

Private
    allin or fold on the fulltilt Super turbos,anyone elsellike those?

Private
    Just wait til your hand hits and make sure to read the board and your opponents along with your cards. Do all that and you will do good and go far!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast